Specific duties include:
- The VBA developer is responsible for building and supporting a complex financial forecast spreadsheet for the Financial Department.
- The forecast spreadsheet is reliant on various detailed data from other sources that consist of files, Access databases, SQL Databases and other spreadsheets.
- Gather, interpret, and utilize complex data to develop reports
- Create and maintain extensive macros to decipher large amounts of data
- Work directly with the Finance team to ensure proper implementation
- Analyze and assess data to build budget models
- Quality assurance of reports generated
- Perform other tasks and duties as required and assigned
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Working knowledge of VBA on Excel & Access
- Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision, with excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in AWS cloud deployments through CodePipeline
- Proficient with AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway, and RDS
- strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- strong technical writing skills to document each macro
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 5 years experience of programing VBA
- strong Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience pulling data from SQL Server and files
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive with excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Extremely organized with strong planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Related field
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.