job summary: Summary:
- Data Science and Analytics Platform Services is looking for an experienced professional adept at creating training presentations and videos for technology solutions. The videos will be created in Adobe products and will be hosted in our internal Learning Management System. The candidate will also help edit all supporting printable training content and user guides in collaboration with product SMEs.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The training material will be created in PowerPoint. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Adobe products, including Captivate, and MS Office software. Additionally, the candidate will have a portfolio of videos that can be shown during the interview process.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Communications, Informatics, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience
- Experience in IT, instructional design, or training development
- Experience producing videos or visual content
- In-depth understanding of social web tools, digital media, and digital learning sources preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia and HTML.
- Knowledge and working experience with learning management systems (LMS) and content management systems.
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of instructional systems design
- Develop interactive videos and other visual designs using company brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all learning resources
- Ability to import from MS PowerPoint into Adobe Captivate and use the software to put together seamless video interactions.
- Ability to do voiceovers if required (i.e., use their own voice for video narration).
- Close Captioning experience as videos will need to be accessible-ready.
- Testing and refinement of video content to ensure that the video is ready for the next level of internal review prior to final publishing.
- Prepares learning material, for example, facilitator workbooks, presentations, reference guides, and job aids.
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of features, limitations, security, and business utilization of development products used to make videos.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented & Self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
skills: Years of experience required: Top 3 required IT/Technical skill-sets:
- Adobe Captivate, Camtasia and HTML
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.