Sr. ReactJS Developer
Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Sr. ReactJS Developer for a contract role in Beaverton Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work collaboratively as a part of an Agile team supporting one or more parts of an internal eCommerce platform.
- Work flexibly effectively on various team apps in Node.js, React, GraphQL, and AWS cloud services like Node.js AWS Lambdas
- Ensure new solutions are designed and developed using scalable, modular, highly resilient cloud architectures
- Extend, enhance and refactor existing solutions as needed
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Develop tools and frameworks to improve quality, security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
- Be a key contributor to overall solutions architecture
- Serve as an escalation point for complex production support issues
- Clearly communicate with subject matter experts, product owners and product managers to understand their needs, gather requirements and estimate the work as needed.
- Help in implementing, and provide technical guidance of new ecommerce solution utilizing Magento 2& PHP 7+.
- Providing some technical guidance of Magento 2-specific features/restrictions.
Nice to have
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Exceptional collaboration, listening and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with business and technical IT communities
- Skill in mapping or understanding business processes including user story development, estimating, and data modeling
- Our IDEAL candidate has the following depth of experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years of various experience in developing robust, highly scalable, web-based enterprise solutions, services, and frameworks
- 2+ years implementing/customizing ecommerce solutions utilizing Magento platform
- 2+ years of extensive experience utilizing REACT.js
- 1+ years developing responsive/mobile solutions
- Experience developing backend solutions using node.js
- Hands-on experience with AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, ElasticSearch, Snowflake, RDS, SQS, SNS and Lambda (Node.js)
- experience developing and utilizing RESTful APIs, GraphQL, Typescript
- experience using GraphQL
- experience using TypeScript
- DevOps (CI/deploy tool use/implementation)
- IaC - Terraform/cloudformation
- Testing tools understanding/implementation (Selenium, nightwatch.js, etc)
- AWS knowledge/experience, familiarity with Magento 2 tech stack in AWS cloud.
- Database experience with MySQL, noSQL(dynamodb)
- Progressive Web Apps and React/Vue.
- Magento certification/s
- Experience with CI/CD, such as with Magento and AWS.
- Shopify or other e-commerce API experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.