Knowledge & Experience:
- BSCS or similar field of study
- 3+ years' experience in a quality engineering role.
- Experience with writing automated tests and manual tests for a web JS application product
- Proficiency with basic scripting (preferably Ruby)
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Jira, Continuous integration and deployment tools
- Good Selenium experience
- 3+ years of Manual Testing experience
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Effectively write and execute test plans, test scripts and report bugs in tracking tool
- Create/Execute manual test cases and run tests on daily basis
- Execute selenium test automation and manage automated tests
- Identify test automation failures and do preliminary triage
- Identify coverage gaps in the test automation scripts and add manual test cases for that
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for improved software development
- Work in a rapid pace environment with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Selenium (4 years of experience is required)
- Ruby (2 years of experience is required)
- cross browser testing (3 years of experience is required)
- Automation Tester
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.