. We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead who is passionate about helping customers create and do amazing things with modern technology.
- 10+ years experience writing code using .NET and languages such as (and not limited to) C# and VB.Net
- Experience on multiple full release software development project life cycles
- understanding of basic Database Administration; Able to define quality and security standards
- Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides mentoring and guidance to developers.
- Sets team strategy and direction; represents team to senior management and clients.
- Develops innovative multi-team solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrates broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change.
- Participates as a member of, and leads, cross-functional development teams.
- Leads design of complex cross-functional solutions for others to develop
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Significant time is spent in strategic and creative problem solving.
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to highly complex software solutions, while driving innovation.
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and clients.
- Consults with leadership team, team members, clients and vendors on complex issues to develop effective solutions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.