We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Owner who is passionate about helping customers create and do amazing things with modern technology.
- 6+ years of Product Owner experience
- 8+ years of overall experience within the software implementation and SCRUM environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with technical teams and stake holders/end users.
- Ability to navigate through developing a product through design, vision and collaboration.
- Ability to work autonomously, take on challenges and focus on successful delivery of the product.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide formal input to leaders on Go, No-Go decision making prior to go live.
- Works with Leadership, End Users, Developers and Testers on scrum teams daily.
- Works with SMEs to request feedback about story grooming, functionality issues and software demos
- Guides the team in making decisions about stories during development and testing
- Contributes to defining User Acceptance test scenarios
- Capture problems experienced by end users and report issues to the program team after go-live
- Collaborates with customers to co-develop a backlog and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develops, owns, and executes product backlog.
- Translates requirements into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- Scrum Master
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.