job summary: Summary:
- Resource support needed to lead the development of the resiliency testing strategy document and the resiliency service application, infrastructure, and data center testing roadmap and provide guidance based on experience, including industry trends, regulatory perspectives, and typical gaps.
- Will assist in reviewing documentation, conducting interviews with key stakeholders, and ultimately drafting the consolidated resiliency testing strategy document.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- 7 - 10 years. Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit.
- Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports.
- Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution.
- Responsibilities include: Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses; Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation; Risk Management and Mitigation Planning; Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management; Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
- Responsible for managing the development of key deliverables, including current state discovery, the consolidated resiliency testing strategy document, and the execution roadmap.
- Responsible for monitoring engagement progress against timelines, reporting project status to client stakeholders, and communicating any identified issues, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Collects and reviews existing documentation and conducts stakeholder interviews to document current state observations and recommendations based on experience, knowledge of leading practices, and industry trends.
- Provides subject matter direction and guidance to the Testing Strategy Senior Analyst and the Resiliency Risk Analyst.
- Develops materials and assists in the facilitation of executive-level presentations.
Required Job Skills
- 7+ years of work experience, including at least 5 years at a financial services company or comparable experience working as a consultant in a professional services firm delivering advisory services.
- Experience with successfully managing projects with defined deliverables, including managing the schedule, client relationships, communicating strategically around key issues, and conflict resolution.
- Thorough understanding of complex information systems, technology organizations, enterprise resiliency, business continuity, disaster recovery, and regulatory expectations.
- Knowledge of key IT management processes and industry frameworks (e.g., COBIT, ITIL, ISO, CMMI).
- Broad knowledge of the IT function and how IT enables the business through effective strategic planning, governance, and management discipline.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.