Looking for a experienced Field Service Technician with basic skills in project management, great communication skills, problem analysis, and presentation skills. Also,able to work in a team environment. You will be maintaining highlevel Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Provide software service, post- sales or service delivery support and solve applications problems for remote or local accounts, on standard and specialized systems.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
- Basic networking, O/S, and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems and software.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.