Sr. UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced?Sr. UX Designer?who is passionate about helping?customers create and do amazing things with modern technology. This highly driven and collaborative person will act as a UX Lead the UX team and will drive the implementation and decisions of design for the software.This talented UX Designer will create intuitive and functional web application experiences that are customizable and practical.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and End Users on testing the usability of the design, and maintaining it until the product is live
- Responsible for the development of UX strategy, user journeys, and innovative user experiences across a wide range of functional channels
- Manage all design aspects of a project from start to finish, own the end-to-end user experience of a project.
- Lead a UX team consisting of two other UX Designers
- Develops a clear understanding of the client and business needs and is effective in translating these to the UX and Development teams
- Create Workflows, Wireframes, and Infographics- Conduct user interviews, research, design explorations, and strategic analysis.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.