We are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst IV. If you are someone of integrity with excellent professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the emphasis on the ability to clearly discuss technical and non-technical information with those that may not be the subject matter experts? Then this would be a great role for you.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be a self-starter but also follow direction
- Must have the ability to interface and articulate with all levels of the ITO and external customers and leadership.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- SECURITY ANALYST
- SECURITY ENGINEER
- Network Security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.