Looking for a Software Developer III. This position will support and develop ServiceNow and work with cross-functional teams to ensure ServiceNow is assisting our teams to improve performance while also being responsible for maintaining the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform. This position supports the development, maintenance and improvement of core ITSM/CSM/ITBM/ITOM processes, through the configuration and development of ServiceNow.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Creates and maintains Catalog items
- Generates periodic and Ad-Hoc reports from ServiceNow regarding status of ITSM performance indicators Qualifications
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve solution effectiveness
- Assists in the review, design, and improvement of ServiceNow processes and procedures for the effective management and adherence of ServiceNow process areas.
- Analyzes IT business and technical problems, designing, coding, testing, maintaining, supporting, documenting and installing solutions.
- Trains IT personnel to ServiceNow processes and tools
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/remediation
- Responsible for identifying problems, researching solutions, reconfiguring or recoding system to improve system functionality.
- Operates and provides day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow, following defined processes
- Focuses on KPI measurement, providing a means for gathering and reporting on data
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SERVICE NOW
- Java Script
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.