We are seeking a talented Lead Solutions Architect with experience building data products in public cloud environments, preferably Microsoft Azure. This role will also involve meeting with industry experts, reviewing/selecting enterprise technology tools and processes, designing solutions and overseeing the delivery of those solutions.
location: Louisville, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $41 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Lead Solutions Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Advises executives to develop functional strategies on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years of technical experience and 2+ years project leadership experience.
- strong communication skills, and the ability to effectively articulate complex technical and business requirements in meetings with stakeholders, vendors and industry standards bodies.
- Solid background in Healthcare Interoperability.
- Experience with (.net or java) and (SQL or Oracle Database).
- Working experience delivering solutions in a public cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Microsoft Azure Certified (AZ-30x, AZ-400 or AZ-500) - or willing to complete within 1 year of hire date.
- Prior project architect and/or technical team lead experience.
- Passionate about improving customer experience and building scalable solutions through rapid prototyping and iteration.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Oracle Database
- Microsoft Azure
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.