This position will represent the Enterprise Client Computing department under the EndPoint Mergers, Acquisition, and Divestiture team. This team is responsible for the implementation, execution, and delivery of integration and / or separation activities related to the technologies that ECC is responsible for during M&A initiatives. This position will be responsible for managing multiple work streams and/or projects under a program structure. This may also include managing multiple project managers and coordinating efforts, risks, trends, etc. between them. All while ensuring end users are minimally impacted during the integration and separation.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- To actively drive the implementation and execution of Merger, Acquisition, and Divestiture project deliverables defined in a charter while ensuring the budget, scope, schedule, risk and quality meet specific success criteria
- To ensure that key stakeholders are informed and engaged throughout the life cycle of the effort
- Defining, estimating and scheduling project tasks, deliverable, and interdependencies to achieve the scope through a clearly defined project plan/work breakdown structure that is built with the team
- Identify project resource requirements and working closely with Integration Management Office/project sponsor/stakeholders to ensure adequately skilled resources are available to deliver on project commitments
- Working closely with cross company, divisional, functional, and highly technical resources - leading the conversation with all levels of the organization Holding resources accountable for delivering on the project plan, including providing coaching and mentoring of resources
- Developing and maintaining project artifacts and records, as well as identifying and tracking key measures of success for the project
- Analyzing project performance and identifying solutions that enhance the end user experience with minimal to no abrasion
- Identifying, documenting and ensuring resolution of issues and risks with potential to impact success of project
- Escalating project status with clear risk, issues, tradeoffs and future plans to Integration Management Office/Project sponsor and stakeholders
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate! Please contact me directly by phone or email at 973-387-8393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- IT Project Manager
- INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.