One of our Austin clients is looking to add an SDET Analyst to their growing team Required Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject; at least 2 to 4 years' experience
- strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Capable of estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Ability to assess quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Familiarity with various types of functional tests (e.g., unit, integration, end-to-end) and the appropriate use of each
- strong experience with at least two test framework tools (example: Selenium, Cypress, Mockito, Rest Assured, etc.)
- Familiarity with source code control, preferably git, and team-based usage (pull requests, branching strategies, code reviews)
- Experience developing moderately complex software tools, frameworks and utilities for validation and end-to-end automated testing of software.
- Ability to perform framework-level code modifications to an existing QA framework written in Groovy
- Builds, customizes, and deploys moderately complex test environments & test automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with performance and/or security testing.
- Creates mid-level automated test cases using component testing tools.
- Ability to identify application monitoring data in an enterprise tool (ex. Dynatrace, Splunk, etc.) and analyze data to fix performance issues.
- Uses moderately complex CI frameworks in continuous testing and continuous deployment.
- At least one year experience using agile development methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, etc.
- strong ability to write technical documentation to enable re-use.
- 4 to 6 years' experience developing automated testing strategies
- Mastery of 3 or more programming languages/frameworks
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This role will perform and participate in application development and testing to apply continuous quality and testability of code throughout the software development lifecycle. Builds quality within the software development process with automated testing suites providing a comprehensive view from code quality to functionality. Uses quality paradigms to provide real time quality with use of automation and frequent regression testing. Designs / develops and maintains automation frameworks and automation test suites and scripts with continuous integration, testing, deployment and delivery. Conducts performance, load, security and service virtualization testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Selenium (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Git (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Angular JS (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.