Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Ashburn, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The goal of the Disconnect-By-Discovery (DBD) Project is to investigate possible disconnection opportunities by thoroughly researching the order and provisioning history of a candidate, establish its current connectivity and utilization to ensure the circuit is no longer in use, and where necessary, obtain written authorization to disconnect the candidate in order to achieve savings and free up bandwidth by removing unneeded circuits from 3rd party billing.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: - Previously held either a Provisioning or Network Engineering position
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be capable of making good logical decisions
- Must be capable of working within a team as well as individually
- Must be PC proficient and have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: Working knowledge of two or more provisioning systems. ((Netpro (PC), F&E, TCOMs, MECCA, eASR & CAMEO)
- Become familiar with the complete order and provisioning history of the DBD candidate to ensure there is no legitimate explanation for the circuit's current state (backup circuit, etc)
- Determine if authorization for disconnection has already been approved. If not, obtain written authorization for disconnection from the Account Manager or Customer
- Process the disconnect order and send Disco ASR to all involved Telcos.
- Monitor progress and resolve any issues/clarifications required to fully process the disconnection - Update workflow application (4WM) as steps are completed
- Besides the system work, the contractor will need excellent communication skills to establish and maintain working relationships with many different organizations- both inside and outside of the company- in order to be successful on this project.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Network Engineering
- Research Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.