Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Hilliard, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Data Analyst is a point of sale systems auditor. The candidate will be primarily responsible for reviewing transactions related to point of sale equipment orders and identifying discrepancies. Work with business users to analyze complex business issues and to assist in providing automated solutions. Analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications. Ability to take business requirements and transform them into efficient automated business solutions. The candidate will be participating on cross functional teams and must be able to communicate any discrepancies clearly and concisely to various levels within the organization. strong analytical background who can interpret and translate data into actionable insights. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Experience investigating and solving complex technical problems and data discrepancies. Ability to take action without specific instructions to move organization toward business objectives
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field
* Communicate effectively (written and oral)
* 4 years' experience with Oracle/SQL. Ability to write advanced Oracle SQL; ability to use Oracle DML and DDL.
* 4 years' experience with software development
* 3 years' experience with Oracle performance tuning.
- Ability to take business requirements and transform them into efficient SQL.
- Business analysis - ability to collect and discern requirements from end business users to accurately organize data.
* Applies strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
* Experience using the required technologies in an enterprise environment
* Ability to accept responsibility for multiple development projects
* Ability to engage and network with contacts inside and outside the team
* Ability to take a manual business process and develop an automated solution.
* Ability to take action without specific instructions to move organization toward business objectives
* Team oriented - proactively notifies others of direct/indirect issues that may impact their processes.
* Able to drive problems to closure.
* Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
* Monitors program execution for expected performance.
* Prepares, creates, and modifies technical documentation for business software applications.
* Teradata/DW experience
* Big data analytics/visualization
* Hadoop/big data
* Operational experience with point of sale and billing systems and wireless networks.
* Demonstrated wireless and telecommunications billing knowledge.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Data Analyst
- software development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.