Full-time UX/UI role with a global company 100% remote but talent should sit in Minnesota. This company has great benefits including medical, dental, 401k, PTO, and tuition reimbursement. The ideal candidate must have a portfolio and at least 3 years of experience, be able to pivot into new projects, and work with multiple designers. This role is 100% remote.
location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage user experience initiatives
- Collaborates with the project team and stakeholders to understand user needs and objectives
- Translates business and user requirements into defined UX documentation and specifications
- Engages with internal resources ensuring deliverables are of high quality and consistent with best practices and established patterns and guidelines.
- Develops low fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
- Creates accessible interaction modules, screen layouts, style guides, pattern libraries, images, icons and other visual elements for approved and funded projects.
- Applies and updates existing brand (visual and interaction) standards and pattern library / design system to accommodate new products and features.
- Conduct usability testing to obtain direct user feedback and make recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Analyzes user feedback to identify trends and recommend changes that will improve the user experience.
- Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions
- Serves as the user experience representative in the development of applications, balancing business and user needs within the project.
- Present design ideas, including rationale based on customer research and best practices, to the product development team and other key stakeholders.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- UI (3 years of experience is preferred)
- UI/UX (3 years of experience is preferred)
- User Interaction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.