Are you passionate about Microsoft collaboration tools, specifically SharePoint Online and Teams? Our client is seeking a passionate technologist within Microsoft collaboration tools, specifically focused around SharePoint Online and other collaboration tools, such as Teams. This resource will be responsible for the management and administration of the SharePoint Online application within O365.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Hands on experience in site administration including site design, coauthoring, configuration, permissions and navigation setup.
- Proficiency in SharePoint Online, Microsoft O365 and o365 Applications, including Teams
- Understanding administering O365, Azure Active Directory, and SharePoint environment.
- Experience in deploying and supporting SharePoint Online into the enterprise.
- Experience of undertaking SharePoint business as usual (BAU) admin activities
- Exhibit strong procedural and documentation skills
- Experience with workflow development using SharePoint and other third-party workflow packages.
- Experience and understanding of the backend configuration and administration of Microsoft Teams is highly preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- SHAREPOINT ADMIN
- SHAREPOINT DESIGNER
- SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
- SHAREPOINT PROGRAMMER
- SHAREPOINT CONSULTANT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.