Our client is seeking a knowledgeable, detail-oriented Desktop Support Technician with an aptitude for impeccable customer service to join their growing team in providing daily desktop support to all employees & network users!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 49,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Desk-side support of end user issues, such as:
- New user and equipment deployment
- Internal application troubleshooting
- Ticket management
- Proactive documentation of technical procedures
- Maintain printer fleet needs
- Ensure a timely response to ticketing needs
- Ensure proper notes and documentation of all assigned tasks
- Cross train with other technicians. Must be able to work in a team-player environment.
qualifications: EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School degree required; Associates or Bachelor's degree in IT preferred
- 2+ years of Enterprise Desktop Support experience
- A+ and Network+ preferred
- Proficiency in Windows 10, HP laptops and desktops, Mac OS X, Citrix Client, Cisco VPN Client
- Experience with A/V systems, mixers, etc.
- Experience with desktop imaging practices
- Experience with Dell KACE desired, but not required
- Must be able to work significant overtime while traveling up to 20% of time
- Other duties may be assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.