Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled React Native Developer for a role in downtown Portland, Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Outdoor and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
We're looking for people who:
- Are great communicators. Effective communication is key to how we work. We value patience and empathy in our product planning, support, and day-to-day relations.
- Work collaboratively and independently. You'll be working on a team of 2 to 3 developers. We come together to pair on tricky problems and architecture, then dive deep on individual tasks.
- Are ready to learn and share knowledge. Everyone comes to our company with their own set of skills and experiences. Cross-training, code review, mentorship, and curiosity all help us build better products.
- Work closely with design and API developers on the implementation of new product features.
- Collaborate on a full app re-write to transition the app to more stable dependencies and a modern stack.
- Update and maintain existing features and functionality.
- Help bring us to 100% test coverage.
- Reviewing pull requests from other members of the Mobile team.
- Responding to support requests and fixing bugs on the app.
- Assist with releases to the apple app store and google play store.
- 5+ years experience with 3+ years of react-native.
- Ability to integrate and debug native dependencies.
- An appreciation for, and abilities to support, your development with appropriate testing
- You are committed to equity. You will respect and value your coworkers opinions no matter their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
- Familiarity with Redux (or another Flux-like system)
- Knowledge of app store distribution processes
- Experience with native iOS and / or Android.
- Experience with React hooks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- React hooks
- Native iOS and/or Android
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.