Major Global Construction and Engineering firm looking for highly skilled Application Support Specialist, with impeccable technical skills and communication. This person must have ERP application support experience, preferebly in construction, and a track record of providing excellent support for an organization. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
location: Lake Forest, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Respond to application problems that occur abruptly and require immediate solutions
- Possess specialist knowledge of various applications and software including but not limited to Vista Viewpoint and PVault
- Manage help desk tickets assigned with quick resolution
- Assist with systems integrations/conversions
- Maintain and update end user documentation and procedures
- Set up new users, user maintenance, and user terminations
- Assist with monthly and quarterly auditor request as assigned
- Complete additional duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- APPLICATION SUPPORT (5 years of experience is preferred)
- IT Service Desk
- Tier 1 Support
- Tier 2 Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.