One of our clients is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. This role will work with a design team improving the development environment in support of design, development, and verification of Cycle Models. Skills:
- Experience porting Python 2 to Python 3.
- Experience with AWS and related tools, and CI and CD systems.
- Experience with web design BE, FE, or UI.
- Experience with Unix, scripting, and source control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion).
Bachelor's or Master's degree with a focus in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related program or equivalent experience.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
In this opportunity, you will work remotely with of our dedicated team of software engineers based at our office just outside of Boston, MA. You will be part of the team working on the development, integration, and testing of cycle-accurate simulation models. In this role you will have a chance to work with software infrastructure improving the model development and release process.
System simulation models allow for testing system architecture designs early in the hardware development process enabling designers to make the best decisions on which pieces of IP to use for a target system, and their configurations. The models and tools that you work on will help customers make system design decisions and develop software for systems based on new CPUs and architectures.
- Develop and enhance the automation of the IP deployment process.
- Be a member of a fast-paced development team where you can make significant contributions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Python (3 years of experience is required)
- DevOps (4 years of experience is preferred)
- GUI (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.