job summary: Out to disrupt the social media industry by combining a creative platform, analytics, and storefront with a revenue model that pays all content creators. The result is better content and a richer, more impactful experience. We're going big, and we're going fast. As a newer company, we need talented people who are excited about trailblazing and can hit the ground running with ideas and execution. Are you up for the challenge?
location: Norwalk, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 5+ years of mobile development with published applications in Play stores (preferably 10 apps for Playstore)
- Excellent Kotlin developer. Familiarity with Swift is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK. Exposure to iOS SDK is a plus.
- API integration
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Unit / functional testing and test automation
- Effective communication skills
- Doer, not a teller
- Fast paced environment, adapts easy, critical thinker/ problem solver, collaborative, team orientated, cross functional
- Team orientated, prioritize the right things, clear and open communication with team Pluses:
- BS+ in CS or related field
- Agile, preferably scrum experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Kotlin Developer
- Mobile Android
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.