Automotive client is searching for a lightly experienced, IT Audit or GRC styled Analyst for a growing team in Farmington Hills. The right candidates will have excperience in collaborative work around IT audits, IT Controls Management, and Soc1 and SOX audits.
You will have the opportunity to support multiple processes including: Third Party Risk Management, Policy Management, Internal Controls, Third-Party Audits, Compliance, Corporate Risk Management, and Issue Management. This position will report directly to the GRC Manager
location: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Testing IT/ELC controls to confirm whether controls are operating effectively and designed appropriately.
- Assist in providing evidence, tracking, and adhering to compliance requirements such as SOC1, SOC2, and PCI-DSS.
- Manage the Policy Refresh process once a year to ensure all policies have been reviewed and approved by policy owners and stakeholders.
- Manage the policy exception process to ensure all policy exceptions were appropriately reviewed and approved.
- Create, track, and close issues associated with GRC related activities
- Support the Third-Party Risk Management process by evaluating ODE's critical third parties.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Management
- IT Auditing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.