We are looking for a collaborative Software Engineer who is passionate about helping?customers create and do amazing things with modern technology. You'll?play an vital part in the building of this modern and scalable web application that will provide the newest hardware and software solutions.This highly driven individual will act as a key technical team member on an Agile team, assisting on the C# development of a Web Application. This person may be embedded in a partially offshore development team.???
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Job Description:
- Develop and Design .net core solutions using C#
- Help team with outstanding data responsibilities
- Works collaboratively and communicatively on an Agile development team
- Able to communicate well with stakeholders, tech lead, cross-functional teams
- Will code according to predetermined design standards
- Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both the user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Be part of a large and global team developing an enterprise system
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations
- Advise on methods to improve business processes
- May lead the training of clients and peers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Embedded Software Testing
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- C# (4 years of experience is required)
- web development (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.