Our Dallas based, Fortune 25 client is looking for a BI Analyst to be responsible for the development, installation, and maintenance of systems software. Please carefully read the job detailed description and responsibilities below and if you feel as though you are the right fit for this position, apply today!
location: carrollton, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1. Operates as the primary contact between customers and the reporting / analytics team and the IT business analytics responsible for delivering business intelligence solutions.
2. Assesses analytics and reporting needs; provides recommendations for enhanced solutions and matches needs to business intelligence tools and capabilities.
3. Works with Business Intelligence and Information Technology team members to communicate requirements and ensure delivery of quality business intelligence solutions.
4. Codes, tests, debugs and documents complex programs, and enhances existing programs to ensure that data processing production systems continue to meet user requirements.
5. Interacts with user management regarding project status and user requirements to promote an environment with improved productivity and satisfaction.
6. Provides technical leadership and training for entry-level team members.
7. Assists in scheduling, determining manpower requirements, and estimating costs to project completion in order to meet user requirements.
8. Performs related duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Tableau/Power BI
- SSRS (4 years of experience is required)
- Business Objects (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.