Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Sr. Platform Full Stack Engineer for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Hillsboro, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We are looking for a software development engineers who excels in team environments and are excited about building cloud native platforms that can scale with the demand of our business.
· Evangelize and cultivate adoption of Enterprise Platforms, open source software and agile principles within the organization
· Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
· Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
· Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
· Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
· Collaborate with and consult other development teams
· Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams
· Assist in the support and operation of the platforms you help build
· Work with product management to support product / service scoping activities
· Work with leadership to define delivery schedules of key features through an agile framework
· Be a key contributor to overall architecture, framework and design of enterprise platforms
· Masters' or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field
· 5+ years of experience in large-scale software development
· Prefer 5 or more years of hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar cloud platform
· 5+ years of development experience in languages like Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or Node.js
· Experience with securing RESTful APIs and Apps using OAuth, OpenID Connect, and JWT a plus
· Experience with design and building scalable data platforms (e.g. NiFi, Kafka, Airflow etc.).
· Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases
· Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
· Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
· Exposure to Agile and test-driven development
· Exposure to hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.