Our Product team is looking for a skilled and innovative Product Manager for Web platforms with leadership skills to join our rapidly growing team. Product Manager will help shape and drive the web product roadmap, serve as a liaison between key network stakeholders and help define and prioritize features of the web experience. The successful candidate has a demonstrable track record of successfully conceptualizing and launching various consumer web products and services. The right candidate must be a self-motivated, team player partnering with various product managers and development teams across the organization to contribute to the overall business objectives of the organization.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop and own the product vision and roadmap for the web products for direct to consumer websites, keeping your colleagues up to date on your top level goals, timelines, and progress
- Act as the key liaison between our direct to consumer sites and platform partners to gather requirements to feed into the overall roadmap
- Partner with engineering managers for sprint planning and manage expectations with other stakeholders (internal and external)
- Be the subject matter expert on the web platform, and push our thinking forward about user experience strategies
- Collaborate with engineering, design and other product managers to improve the user experience
- Prioritize requests and ideas, and ship experiments in partnership with our growth and data science team to test bold product hypotheses designed to improve our ability to get users engaged with the content on web and other platforms.
- Deeply understand the technology behind our web streaming platform, and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Web Site Development
- Product Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.