This position is the primary day-to-day digital media manager for assigned accounts and is expected to understand the client's overall business and marketing objectives. They are a steward of the entire tactical digital planning process and provide strategic recommendations to the internal strategic team and/or client. The candidate is expected to have a working knowledge of the digital media space and available media research with working knowledge of offline media. They will analyze various statistics in regards to performance of campaigns, targeting, and ad creative to help optimize our clients' advertising efforts and produce the greatest ROI from each campaign.
location: AVON, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage client campaigns including: strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication
- Lead analysis on media delivery and performance to identify trends and patterns in the advertising data, and strategically implement optimization methods to maximize ROI; Monitor and communicates performance to internal teams/clients as needed
- Advanced level understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data that can help capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for account growth
- Responsible for creating and presenting media specific documents such as RFP's, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, POV's, and other related functions
- Work directly with partners or vendors to build business partnerships, provide account objectives or updates, and become fluent in new features, trends, capabilities and/or troubleshoot client campaign issues
- Negotiates best price and media placement for clients, as well as negotiate / resolve media discrepancies with websites
- Interface and collaborate with internal teams and vendors to develop a deep understanding of the capabilities and limits of the technologies we employ, including media tech vendors, ad serving platforms, DSPs, DMP, Data providers, etc.
- Partake in group brainstorming sessions with the intention of bringing great ideas to life
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Strategy Development (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Management
- Communication (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.