Reporting to the Regulatory and Quality Reporting Manager. The analyst's primary responsibilities include: data collection, metric validation, performance and health outcome measurement, benchmarking, stratification, and visual presentation of analytic results. Collaborate with key clinical, business and IT partners to identify analyses and reports needed to inform executive leadership's strategic regulatory decisions and initiatives for the organization.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborates with business, technical, and clinical leadership to plan, develop, implement, and analyze highly-complex clinical informatics systems. Designs internal processes to distribute reports and/or dashboards to ensure an optimal and efficient user experience and functionality, integrity, and reliability of systems.
- Performs highly complex quality assurance testing along with writing and executing SQL (Structured Query Language) queries for enhanced and complex medical data access. Plans, develops and documents design and deployment processes, workflows, and results.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Preferred MIPS or previous Meaningful Use reporting and/or build experience
Preferred cert in Epic Ambulatory or Inpatient Clin Doc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.