job summary: Playtest Coordinator needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Summary:
Qualifications & Skills?
- Build a working relationship with the Game Development Team through Playtests and help them with any obstacles to ensure that the gaming experiences that the Studio is working on are status and delivered on time. ?
- Passion for games with a desire for understanding what makes them great. Great public speaker and cross-team communicator.
- You can comfortably talk to a room of 5 or 500 and can easily articulate your points to creatives (e.g. Artists and Game Designers), technical people (e.g. Programmers), and non-technical people (e.g. PR and Marketing) alike. Must be motivated, driven and always eager to make a positive impact to our games.
- Must be a self-starter and take initiative with little direction.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize. Should always have a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Able to quickly adjust course and troubleshoot problems under pressure and time constraints. Well organized with a keen eye for details and a work ethic.
- Decision-making. You use your intellectual horsepower to break problems down into discrete elements and solutions and can demonstrate how those solutions positively impact the entire product.
- Must have current gen video game knowledge. Must have experience setting up, troubleshooting and maintaining PC's and consoles.
- Must have experience with Excel, OneNote, Outlook. MS Project experience is preferred as well as bug tracking software programs and Photoshop.?
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Take a lot of pride in the work done. You represent the Playtest Coordinator Team and play a key role in the Playtest Culture fabric that comprises 343 Industries itself. Manage the hardware and software install and upkeep for multiple internal Playtest Labs. This includes PC's and consoles. Work within the project database entering and triaging tasks and distribute the captured information accordingly and follow-up on any issues that directly relate to or are otherwise impacting Playtests. Prop builds using multiple tools and quickly troubleshoot any issues in order to minimize impact on Playtests. Create, manage and own a master schedule spanning multiple Teams. This includes balancing Lab time equally taking into consideration needs, deadlines and milestones.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Test Coordinator
- Hardware Support
- AAA Games
- Video Games
- playtest coordinator
- Coordination (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.