The Senior IT Project Manager (PM) will manage the Data Cleanup and Standardization project . Goal of the project is to consolidate several different data sources into one single SQL Server instance which will become the Operational Datastore (ODS) . This project is part of a larger program to modernize all the IT environment at client.
location: Dorchester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and maintain project plan/s and analysis plan/timeline with the business and assure the required business resources (SMEs) are available
- Facilitate and schedule analysis meetings with the Database Analyst/Designer and Business SMEs
- Develop and maintain stakeholder and SME catalogue/s (by data domain)
- Define scope/s and timelines and deliverables
- Report and track status, risks and issues of the project/s
- Schedule testing with SMEs through business contact
- Obtain business approvals and sign offs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a minimum of (7) seven years of IT experience in one or more technical roles.
- Minimum (5) five years of extensive hands-on experience in IT project management, as a project manager, with full accountability and financial responsibility.
- Demonstrated leadership with strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills
- strong technology background in at least one of the following:
- Database Technologies
- Network Technology
- Application Development
- Software Development Lifecycles
- Experienced in Use cases and testing methodologies including; functional, systems, integration, performance, and UAT.
- Proven expertise in oral & written communication, and presentation skills
- PMP and/or CSM certification
- Experience working cloud-based environments such as AWS.
- Experience maintaining operational confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Familiar with SCRUM and AGILE methodologies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.