job summary: Summary
The Corporate PMO manages corporate and cross BU / Enterprise projects. We're also responsible for Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management (PP&M) process and tool capabilities. The PMO Process and Tools Manager is a new position responsible for the following support and improvement objectives:
- Standards, user support, training, process adherence and management reporting for Clarizen PPM tool. Longer term opportunities include project execution metrics, demand/capacity planning, and a more seamless integration of Agile/Product reporting.
- Ongoing improvement and training for standard SDLC and Project Management methodology.
location: MADISON, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Clarizen Support
Coordinate improvement of standard SDLC and Project Management methodologies
- Project Reporting
- Produce and improve management reports.
- Ensure high data integrity via monitoring and establishment of controls.
- Conduct regular training workshops (eg. foundation for new project managers, introduce new practices, ad hoc reporting for line managers, etc.).
- Function as the enterprise SME providing support for user questions and problems.
- Lead maintenance activities including problem resolution, upgrades, patches, access, etc.
- Maintain awareness of product developments and internal user feedback to drive ongoing practical improvements.
- Maintain record of user licenses.
- Ensure a clean system (eg. archive unused data and structures).
Support other ad-hoc reporting requests made to PMO.
- Leverage PM leaders and SMEs as source for improvement opportunities.
- Prioritize and implement approved improvements and gaps.
- Implement an objective and practical method to track and report on adherence.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- PMO (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.