We have an opportunity for a Sr. Program Manager for a long term contract in San Antonio, TX.
- Bachelors Degree & PMP Certification preferred
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of Project Management methodologies, practices and procedures
- Experience in moving IT product and services to new facilities and decommissioning
- Ability to handle complex assignments with minimum supervision
- Manages the planning, design, and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects under general supervision.
- Recommends and leads process improvements to existing Project Management processes and procedures
- Applies judgment and makes independent recommendations and/or decisions that may affect the section, department and/or division
- Demonstrates proficiency in management of projects and assignments
- Ability to determine a project schedule's critical paths and amount of float
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manges the planning, design and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects (e.g., modifications/additions to facilities and infrastructure) under supervision.
- Manage projects having moved IT product and services to new facilities and decommissioning
- Facilitates teams, including team chartering, group problem solving and/or process improvement work.
- Ensures the integration of sound project management principles and practices into all projects.
- Develops solutions to critical business issues and presents alternatives.
- Develops and submits business cases and/or project justifications for projects.
- Develop detailed project plans and ensure project scopes, team responsibilities, milestone dates, and the procurement strategy are clearly stated for all assigned projects.
- Stewards project to ensure project objectives regarding safety, schedule, budget, scope, code compliance, environmental compliance, and quality are met through metrics and benchmarking.
- Develops procurement and technical specifications for vendor and contractor services.
- Coordinates with procurement to solicit external materials and services as required for project deliverables, including stewarding purchase orders and contracts, paying invoices, and interfacing with Storeroom personnel.
- Negotiates with vendors and contractors regarding work scope changes and ensure that all contract commitments are completed on time per the scope of work and technical specifications.
- Plans and monitors on-going design and construction activities for contract and industry code compliance, QA/QC program compliance, schedule performance, and quality workmanship for multiple craft disciplines.
- Reviews and approves design documents and drawings for contract and industry code compliance, company standards and practices.
- Coordinates the development of conceptual and detailed designs.
- Effectively communicates issues and recommends strategies and tactics.
- Interfaces with appropriate management levels including senior management to gain necessary approvals and manage risk in accordance with corporate governance.
- Develops, reviews, and monitors testing procedures
- Develops documentation of business processes within applicable divisions.
- Coordinates project teams' activities in conjunction with field operations for quality assurance.
- Performs analysis of project data; generates reports and data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- Manage decommissioning of IT
- Full project life cycle
- Project analysis
- Facility Project Management
- Budget analysis
- construction support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.