Randstad is looking to hire a Software Developer for a 100% remote 12 month contract (w/ a potential to extend or convert permanent) for a client in the Computer Software Industry in Burlington, MA. If you are looking for an entry level developer position in which you will be developing and supporting the client's existin digital marketing platform, see the details below. Skills Required:
- Completed courses in web design and development
- Cross-browser, cross-platform and/or cross-device compatibility coding and testing
- Familiar with common web application development and debug utilities
- Basic understanding of database technologies and can write simple SQL statements.
- Great sense of UX design with superior attention to detail and high quality.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop, and Support Nuance Digital Marketing WordPress blog platform; offers expertise and technical assistance to our Corp Social Marketing business team.
- Work closely with Brand & Creative team to continuously create or update our blog site UX to bring the best user experience and drive more traffic to nuance.com through our blog sites.
- Work with other team members to develop and maintain our core nuance.com site as necessary. Design and implement new web applications or web features to support new marketing initiatives either on nuance.com blog site or other Nuance owned online properties.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications-unit and system, conduct user acceptances testing, and report results, engaging users as necessary.
- Communicate to senior management and core US team for project status as required, help to escalate key issues and obstacles to management in a timely manner with recommended solutions.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- User Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.