Our client here in Austin, Texas, is looking to fill a Sr Data Modeling Analyst - Tableau for a permanent position.
This person will be working with Tableu to develop data model that they will then be presenting to senior leadership.
- 8 Years of relevant experience in data modeling and reporting
- Tableau experience required
- ETL experience
- Proficient in Powerpoint
- Masters Degree required
- Communication Skills
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
To be successful, you must be more than just a stellar architect, technician, or data modeler. You will have one foot in technology, while the other is planted firmly with the business leaders. You will need to bring a diverse spectrum of skills to elicit requirements, design and develop applications, perform data analysis, and present actionable insights from data that will contribute deeply to the development of our strategy and drive impact towards business objectives. You should know what it takes to deliver quality reporting and business intelligence solutions to the organization, understand the value and benefit of solid data analysis practices, and be able to translate that into satisfied business partners.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Masters (required)
- Tableau (4 years of experience is required)
- data modeling (8 years of experience is required)
- ETL (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.