Our client here in Austin, Texas, is looking to fill a Data Modeling Analyst - Tableau for a permanent position.
This person will be working with Tableu to develop data models and assist the senior analyst with finding and analyzing data to report to senior leadership.
- 5 Years of relevant experience in data modeling and reporting
- Tableau experience required
- Proficient in Powerpoint
- Masters Degree preferred
- Communication Skills
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Your analysis will contribute deeply to the development of our strategy and drive impact against business objectives. You will work closely with senior business operations, and sales leaders to achieve business objectives and communicate insights to key stakeholders. You will recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis, including data integrity, analysis, validation, and documentation to drive results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Masters
- Tableau (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Modeling/Reporting (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.