job summary: Description of Duties:
- 50% - Develop test plans/scenarios/cases/scripts to ensure appropriate test coverage. Provide direction to developers to implement solutions per requirements. Execute testing based upon documented test cases/scripts and ensure applications tested meet customer defined business requirements per documented user acceptance criteria. Conduct user acceptance testing with end users to ensure implemented solution meets expectations. Document and track software defects as well as issues with performance and usability.
- 30% - Identify, evaluate, and document business needs and objectives, operational processes and procedures, problems and requirements. Understand the business case, and gaps in documented business process (as is vs. to be). Perform requirements elicitation/documentation/management, as well as use case documentation (standard, alternate, and error) to assist developers in creation of solutions to meet business objectives. Leverage understanding to document meaningful user acceptance criteria for user stories. Capable of facilitating communication between stakeholders from all levels of the organization while objectively identifying and resolving conflict.
- 20% - Identify and document processes and procedures related to Business Analysis and Quality Assurance standards, including opportunities for improvement.
Identify candidates for test automation, document test flow and data requirements/dependencies, and implement using approved tools. Nice-To-Have Skills
- MS Project Experience
- SSIS/SSRS Experience
- .Net 4 Experience
- Experience with Automated testing
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Windows Server Experience
- SDLC - Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Experience
- Intermediate Visual Studio/TFS/VSTS Experience
- Intermediate VSTS Experience
- Intermediate STLC Experience
- Intermediate .Net Applications, ETL Experience
- Intermediate SQL Server 2008 R2 & 2016 Experience
- Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) Experience
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.