Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Richardson, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You will support ODN for the Dallas Market.
You'll be managing all engineering, maintenance, and enhancements to the Outside Plant Telephony Network, including structures, cables, and associated equipment. This critical role will coordinate with a variety of teams and have direct contact with business and residential customers. You'll work in diverse environments, both indoors and outdoors, to solve complex problems and implement innovative solutions to keep our customers happy.
· Designing additions, upgrades, repairs and enhancements.
· Selecting and pricing solutions based on the most effective, efficient, and timely design.
· Coordinating with internal departments and liaising with residential and business end-users, building contractors, and property owners to implement solutions appropriately.
· Creating winning outcomes for both us and our customers.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
You know a lot about outside plant engineering practices. You enjoy analyzing problems and having the autonomy to select and implement the right solutions. While you work well independently, you are also a great team player and enjoy leading colleagues and coordinating efforts to ensure best outcomes. No stranger to a fast-paced environment, you manage multiple assignments and competing priorities while staying focused on important deadlines. As a strong communicator, you can quickly build relationships with a diverse range of people and explain complex technical issues in a way that everyone can understand.
You'll need to have:
· Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
· Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or technical/science/mathematics fields.
· Experience with windows-based programs and corporate database systems.
· Experience with CAD, and MS Excel/MS Access.
· Current or previous hands on experience with outside plant on construction based work.
· Previous experience with geo. spatial designing; usage of 3-GIS Software preferred.
· Experience with optical distribution networks (ODN).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Design Engineer
- OSP Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.