We are currently looking for a Systems Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
In order to qualify for this role you must meet the majority of the qualifications below:
- Prefer a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university OR five years related experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree.
- Requires seven or more years of experience in creating technical documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Requires five or more years of experience writing T?SQL and Microsoft SQL Server queries.
- Requires five or more years administering Medical Information Systems; to include, user interface development, workflow process development, and application integrations.
- Requires experience in managing lifecycle documentation including Validation Plans, Testing Protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ), user acceptance testing, Validation Reports, SOPs, and Change Control documentation.
- Requires experience with reporting tools such as Crystal reports and SSRS.
- Knowledge of information technology service management concepts and methodologies, business process analysis and reengineering, and project management processes and methodologies.
- Must have knowledge of system design and development processes and methodologies such as the SDLC.
- Must have excellent analytical/critical thinking skills.
- Must possess solid organizational, customer service, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be capable of facilitating department project meetings and communicate effectively with internal customers throughout the organization.
- Must be capable of effectively work with individuals at all position levels in the organization to identify, understand and communicate their business requirements.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Commit to and abide by the character of the companies Core Values of Accountability, Stewardship, Pioneer, Integrity, Respect and Excellence (ASPIRE). Support, communicate and reinforce the mission and vision of the enterprise.
- Provide world class customer service by capturing and being responsive to the voice of the customer (including donors) through established feedback channels in order to resolve issues and drive satisfaction in accordance with the customer engagement, feedback, and complaint processes.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate application technologies to meet business stakeholder needs.
- Participates in the ongoing maintenance of system applications, required security profiles, tables, and databases.
- Utilize tools such as T?SQL and SQL queries to assist in troubleshooting large enterprise type systems.
- Manage technology roadmaps for responsible medical information management applications.
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the platforms to assist with user change management.
- Lead information technology validations on software applications prior to production release.
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs).
- Deliver a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution in line with the sourcing governance framework.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Reporting tools
- Crystal Reports
- Project Management
- Microsoft SQL Server queries
- Writing SOPs
- Validation Reports
- Critical thinking
- workflow process development
- knowledge of system design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.