Must have a thorough understanding of modern information technology infrastructure practices and possess at least ten (10) years of experience doing the following:
- Defining, designing and building relational and dimensional databases. Performing data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation.
- Maps source system data to data warehouse models
- Translating business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
- Developing and testing ETL processes
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Reviewing and developing object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
- Coordinating with business users to develop scripts, queries, or software code to accomplish specific requirements or tasks.
- Hands-on expertise in data warehousing and architecture, data modelling, master data, big data analytics, real-time analytics, and data visualization, and reporting
- Hands-on management of SQL Server 2012 or higher, Oracle, or IBM DB2, involving implementation of schemas, indexes, and query optimization
- Experience with Developing strategies for data acquisition, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.