Contribute to the strategy, architecture, and design of the next generation solutions involving unified communications and contact center solutions. Work with business units to identify requirements (cost, functionality, performance), provide communications and contact center solutions and drive projects forward. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Support Twilio Flex environment and provide best practices guidance.
- Interface with integrators with Flex build-out and migration projects.
- Provision and program software assets and functions for contact center operations.
- Execute tickets in support of all voice requirements for the Operations' Centers and remote field offices.
- Prepare, execute, and manage SDLC project plans.
- Support all other Voice system, on-prem or cloud-based. - Create and update documentation for all voice and contact center systems.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Recommend UC system improvements, including cost/benefit analysis, to meet changing business requirements.
- Serve as a member of the team that assists with the design, engineering, implementation, and maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Perform on-call duty for non-business hours support as per shift assignments.
- Additional duties as assigned by management. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position. The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. An ideal background will include: 2
- Must have 10+ years of proven experience designing, deploying, and managing complex, international, and multi-faceted voice and contact center systems using on-prem and cloud providers.
- Expert understanding of Twilio Flex contact center services.
- Expert level knowledge with Programmable Voice, Chat, SMS, Console, Taskrouter, Workflow, Plugins, Flex Insights, Twilio Security, and SSO.
- End-to-end contact center implementation/migration projects to Twilio Flex.
- Experience in REST APIs and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to clearly articulate and develop a solution and delivery demonstrations to a customer.
- Experience with SIP or cloud-based UC solutions, Avaya, AVST a plus.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and functionalities as it relates to Unified Communications delivery model.
- Sharp troubleshooting faculties, deductive reasoning, and careful attention to detail.
- Independent and self-directed work ethic when participating in a collaborative environment.
- communication skills both verbal and written skills to develop technical documentation
- Dedicated commitment to service availability and quality user experience.
- Hands-on experience working with various cloud vendors a plus. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- College degree and or related experience in the Telecommunication's industry
- Prior experience in a support related environment
- Good organizational skills COMPETENCIES: (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Ability to interface with Telecommunication's vendors
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to manage projects to satisfactory completion
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity software including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access
- Skill in clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly.
- customer service and results orientation. Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Successful passage of background, reference, psychological, and controlled substance tests.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Periodic travel may be required intermittently.
- Must be flexible and available for afterhours support.
location: PARSIPPANY, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Contribute to the strategy, architecture, and design of the next generation solutions involving unified communications and contact center solutions. Work with business units to identify requirements (cost, functionality, performance), provide communications and contact center solutions and drive projects forward.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Telecom (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Voice User Interface (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.