Randstad is looking to hire an IT Business Solutions Analyst for a 2+ year contract for a client in the Energy/Utilities Industry located in Berlin, CT. This position will start out remote, but will be onsite once people are able to go back into the office. If you have experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst preparing requirements for IT projects, see the details below. Main Responsibilities:
- Responsible for eliciting requirements for customer service functional areas such as Billing and Payments, credit and collections, or metering under direction of a systems integrator.
- Support a multi-year implementation of a new Customer Information System software package
- Experience preparing traditional requirements as well as agile features and user stories.
- Ability to speak in a clear and concise manner appropriate to the audience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to manage time and meet applicable deadlines.
- A self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced, multi-task environment requiring considerable attention to detail while conducting complex research and analysis.
- Resourceful - able to uncover answers or find sources of answers independently.
- Possess a sense of urgency and individual responsibility to work effectively with changing priorities.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst preparing requirements for IT projects.
- Working general exposure to Customer Service processes - rates, billing, establishing service, credit and collections etc.
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Good understanding of the electric and gas utility meter to cash process and exposure to Customer Information Systems
- SAP S4 HANA and C4C
location: Berlin, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Requirement elicitation: Participate in or facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage team members to gather and understand requirements.
- Requirement analysis and documentation: Collaborate with stakeholders and product teams to decompose business requirements into system requirements in the form of traditional requirements documents or agile features or stories.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Analysis
- Use Case
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.