job summary: Ideal Candidate:
Qualified professional with over 4 to 5 years of extensive experience in the field of System/Business Analyst, working with the technical staff to implement management and staff's business requirements into the software application in Healthcare and Healthcare Insurance Industry Required:
- - Expertise in understanding and supporting the client with Project Planning, Project Definition, Requirements Definition, Analysis, Design, Testing, System documentation and user training.
- - Expertise in TriZetto Products - FACETS (4.71, 5.01, 5.1, 5.6),
- - FACETS experience in the areas of 837 (Health Care Claims or Encounters), 835 (Health Care Claims payment/ Remittance), 270/271 (Eligibility request/Response), 834 (Enrollment/Dis-enrollment to a health plan)
- - Extensive work experience in HIPAA EDI transactions - 834, , 837/835, , 999, TA1, 270/271, 276/277 and 278-13/278-11.
- - Performs Facets related development/ maintenance/ production support tasks under minimal guidance from the Sr developer
- - Experienced in SQL Server Database and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) platform for integration and workflow application OLTP and OLAP extensions used for ETL.
- Languages: C/C++ and Java
- Database: MS Access, DB2, MS SQL Server 2005
location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $52.50 - 65.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Understand detailed requirement document and Performs Facets related development/ maintenance/ production support tasks under minimal guidance from the Sr developer
- Participate in scrum daily calls to give daily status on the user stories and Tasks
- Provide Support to Business Testing and Deployment process Work closely with Prod support team to give warrant period support .
- Meet with Project lead 1: 1 weekly .
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.