Role is Senior strong back end Engineer
- Senior Engineer with strong Back end Full Stack experience and a proven track record of building high quality scalable web applications, and solid leadership abilities.
- Responsible for implementing pixel perfect designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- Qualified Full Stack Engineer with strong emphasis on Full stack expertise with proven experience with Java, Python, ,Spark, Elastic Search, MySQL
- Basic experience in Front end related technologies
- Experience with XML and XSLT technology
- Experience with building fast and efficient web applications with pixel perfect design
- Experience with deployment technologies like Capistrano or equivalent
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (GitHUB)
- Experience with frontend performance optimization tools like Pagespeed etc.
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.