Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT staffing and services industry is seeking a Service Owner to work in Baltimore, MD. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
The Service Owner who will be responsible for managing business relationships with multiple divisions. This leader will be responsible for establishing a partnership, developing and maintaining IT roadmaps, facilitating project lifecycles (concept to delivery), driving strategic IT programs, and ensuring solid IT operations in support of these business units.
A Service Owner must have outstanding organizational, communications (written, oral, and presentation), project management, and leadership skills. In this role they will drive strategy, budgetary investment decisions, and on occasion tactical project activities.
They are expected to be experienced with Salesforce in two or more areas including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, CPQ, Einstein, Custom Salesforce App Dev, such that they can drive introducing or evolving Salesforce-centric strategic business capabilities to enable business maturity in support of revenue growth, CSAT increase, cost reductions, or more.
They should also be highly skilled at vendor/contractor management, agile development practices, project planning, developer interactions, and business customer interactions to drive project/business objectives.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop and maintain IT roadmaps, budgets, project resource plans.
- Develop and support execution of multiple simultaneous projects and operational activities.
- Partner with Business Executives down to Individual Contributors to advance IT capabilities in support of strategic business objectives.
- Develop/co-manage key vendor relationships
- Work closely with IT Salesforce Architects and Salesforce Delivery (developers, admins) to enable them to deliver on technical aspects of projects and ongoing maintenance activities for key solutions/systems
- Support project management activities in a variety of ways that may include being the actual PM on a small project to managing a dedicated PM on a larger project.
- Prepare management reports for executive business team; establishing a disciplined and repeatable business engagement model with said leadership.
- Work with various cross functional teams - IT, Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Services, and additional business functions.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.