job summary: Producer needed for a Contrat Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Producer who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment. They are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and who are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and games. This role would be working primarily with their UI/UX Team. Minim?um Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in production in game development
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation
- Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflict across levels
- strong cross-team and cross-discipline communication skills
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Deep understanding of game development, the software development process, and project management practices.
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps, Jira, or similar bug database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software - Outlook, Excel, and Project?
- Subject matter knowledge that enables collaborative planning
- ?Passion for Games?
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems in advance and drive creative solutions to fix them.
- Sprint Planning, bug triaging and general backlog management
- Coordinate with external teams and partners and managing dependencies
- Facilitate communication across the project team; clearly communicate tasks and responsibilities to staff
- Craft updates and create reports to clearly communicate team status on a regular cadence
- Identify and remove roadblocks that prevent the team from performing to their highest potential
- Accelerate others; find ways to accomplish more by enabling others?
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Game Producer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.