Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced QA System Tester for an opportunity in Kansas City, MO. This person will support the testing activities of the Positive Train Control (PTC) program. This systems test analyst will provide quality control support for PTC applications in the lab or the field. Required Experience:
- Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in testing large, distributed systems.
- Four (4) years of experience in preparing system documentation, test plans, test cases, and test procedures;
- Minimum four (4) years of experience with using tools like SQL queries, Excel formulas, etc. to validate data requirements
- Experience in application of structured systems engineering or development processes, including test planning and test execution;
- Experience developing and executing test automation scripts;
- Experience in working with project managers, business analysts, and customers on requirements, testing, and system documentation, with demonstrated skills in customer interaction;
- Experience presenting technical plans or speaking on technical topics to project teams, business stakeholders or other groups as required;
- Experience conducting quality reviews of documents (business requirements, system requirements, etc.) throughout the project life cycle prior to sign off;
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope and multiple technologies;
- Ability to work independently or with cross functional teams as required; and
- Experience working with Micro Focus ALM for functions such as requirements traceability, test planning, automated test execution, or manual test execution.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyze customer's PTC systems requirements;
- Develop system test requirements, plans, test cases, and test procedures for PTC components and systems;
- Develop system test concepts for PTC laboratory and field tests;
- Oversee system testing in PTC lab and field environments;
- Assist in the transition to new systems and technologies;
- Assist in PTC lab/field testing and troubleshooting.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Test Analyst (4 years of experience is required)
- Test cases
- User Acceptance
- SQL (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.