Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Client is searching for talented experienced Information Security Systems Engineering professionals to join the Managed Services Enterprise Security Engineering Team as a Level 2 Information Security Systems Engineer (ISSE). This position may require weekend, after hours or on-call duties to meet program requirements.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Act as primary engineering support to Security Operations for the testing and evaluation of new Security products and services.
- Network Security engineering design, testing and implementation.
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) configuration and technical support.
- Global and Local Load Balancer configuration and technical support.
- Managing DDoS capabilities for both on-premise and cloud-based services.
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System configuration and technical support.
- Enterprise Firewall configuration and technical support.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) infrastructure capabilities evaluation and test support.
- Develop, maintain and publish technical documentation in accordance with L3Harris Systems Engineering processes.
BS/BA (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science, IT Security or related field, and a minimum of 2 years related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years related experience, and including:
o Two or more years of experience in the Information Security field.
o Two or more years of experience in the network engineering fields (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN).
- Understanding and operational experience with network security event and intrusion detection architectures.
- Experience with Cisco (OS) Windows Operating Systems and Linux.
- Understanding of system logs and log analysis.
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience serving Government customers in a security environment a plus.
- Prior program experience working in a state or federal government WAN architecture is a plus.
- Understanding of NIST SP800-53or NIST SP800-171 control framework and FISMA policies.
- Ability to prioritize and document tasks.
- strong project engineering experience in security-related environments.
- strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to assist and lead other teammates and work well with multi-discipline teams.
Preferred Additional Certifications:
- CompTIA Security+, or higher certification.
- CCNA, or higher certification.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.