We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our cross?functional development
team. Selected candidate shall work as part of a co?located Agile team to design, develop,
test and troubleshoot various telecom and enterprise software applications. Candidate is
expected to have strong analysis, debugging, testing and problem-solving skills with a
willingness to learn and contribute to overall team growth.
location: ANNAPOLIS, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Develop and test C++/Java code for high performance, distributed and scalable applications utilizing best engineering practices.
- Define component architecture based on stories created by Product Owner from customer
- Collaborate with other engineers on design, implementation, testing, planning and code
- Evaluate feasibility of design/architecture by developing rapid prototypes or a minimum
- Review specifications, ICDs and other documentation related to the applications.
- Create and execute unit and integration test cases.
- Design and create test plans and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Diagnose, debug, and fix application operational issues in a timely manner.
- Assist deployment and production support teams to work through customer escalated issues
and provide resolutions and root?cause analysis.
- Create documentation for architecture or design work performed.
- Participate actively in Agile software development activities, including scrums, planning, and
- Comply with organizational policies and procedures to meet ISO guidelines adopted by the
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- C++ (2 years of experience is preferred)
- JAVA PROGRAMMER (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.